Workshop On Green Chemistry In Real World Practice
This Workshop was for educators and scientists in the sciences who strongly believe in the enforcement
of the fundamentals of Green Chemistry in the curriculum and the laboratory. This one-day workshop was the
combination of lectures, discussion, and demonstration of Green Chemistry laboratory experiments.
During the laboratory sessions, participants got the opportunity to evaluate greener laboratory experiments.
Workshop helped to:
• Learn the basic concepts of green chemistry
• Investigate examples of green chemistry applications relevant to students
• Conduct green chemistry experiments that can be incorporated into the curriculum
• Increase awareness of green chemistry education resources
• Develop strategies for integrating green chemistry into the curriculum
|  Home   |  About Us   |   What's New   |   Activities  |   Join us  |   contact us  |